Statcroft Transport & Civil Engineering Ltd was formed by Mr John Morris in 1991.
We have continually strived to develop it's business and market share through the use of exceptional and up to date plant, combined with an experienced and professional staff, with a focus on client satisfaction and a willingness to provide the client with the required outcome. Our dedication to quality, efficiency and client satisfaction has benefited in close long-term working relationships and repeat business.
We have earned a reputation for professionalism delivering projects on and ahead of schedule without compromising quality and safety.
- Statcroft Transport & Civil Engineering Ltd. Originally operated a haulage company in 1991.
- In 1995 we expanded into the Plant Hire sector.
- In 2001 we expanded into the Civil Engineering sector.
- In 2003 we expanded into the Quarrying business.
- In 2010 we launched a subsidiary company in Ghana, Africa.(www.mphghana.com)
- Statcroft Transport & Civil Engineering Ltd became the main haulier for Coshla Quarries Ltd. in 2008.
- Statcroft uses state of art tracking devices for all it's vehicles which helps improve efficiency for each project.
- Statcroft holds a "National Road Haulage Operator's License".
- Statcroft is a member of the "Irish Road Haulage Association".
- Statcroft also holds an "All-Region Waste Collection Permit Licence".