Through our experience gained in the construction sector, we are fully conversant with the latest legislation and amendments with regards to occupational health and safety and are fully committed to ensuring work practices comply with these regulations.
Statcroft cares about it's employees and all persons associated with any work we are involved in. Our equipment and systems meet with industry specifications at all times, and are maintained to quality standards. We are committed to achieving the highest standards in health and safety at all times and will commit the necessary resources and time to achieve this.
We have a firm belief that through the training and information given to our employees, we help to increase the personal understanding of the work place and the hazards within and create a safe work place. We expect all employees to be involved in the responsibility and control of health and safety at their work site and operate effectively and safely while at the workplace.
- All employees are inducted on commencement of employment.
- All employees hold current Safe Pass cards.
- All employees (Truck Drivers) hold a current CPC.
- All employees hold all relevant CSCS tickets where required to perform their duties.
- Regular training of all employees.
- All plant vehicles monitored by state of the art tracking systems.
- Idling time.
- Speeding infringements.
- Eliminate improper use of machinery.
- Digital Tachograph systems in operation in fleet.
- International Waste Transport Licence.
- Vehicle & Plant maintenance.
- Full time plant manager.
- Garage & Mobile repair workshop.
- Strict repair & maintenance schedule.
- Daily operator plant inspections.
- Accident reporting procedures in place for all near misses, incidents & road traffic accidents.